Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Still searching

Last night was a wee bit stressful, with my mom breaking her ankle and all and having to help her all night. I've been very hopeful today as I put in a call to our reknowned mental health facility thinking that I might be able to actually get on track to speak with someone. I left a message, they called me back, I was really seeing some hope.

Apparently, since I'm not on public assistance, they cannot help me. This prestigious, highly acclaimed facility is only for those on the dole. So, even if I feel I've hit rock bottom , no one can help me unless there is a dead body or the police are involved.

I have an appointment with my GP today, where- along with my pap smear, I will divulge my depression, insomnia, sciatic problems and everything else. I hope that she will and can refer me to a specialist. I thought the hardest part would be asking for help, not finding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment