Sunday, January 3, 2010

Upping the Anty

Today I increased my dosage of meds from 25mg to 50mgs. Although it should be done at 14 days, I chose to do it a day early. I didn't want to take any chances if the side effects increased my first day back at work after 2 weeks off.

I felt a little ampy and spacey today. I had some work to do and thought I would do it over the break, but instead push broomed it to today. What I've found over the last couple of months
(maybe even years) , is that I think about or start a project, become completely overwhelmed by it and then distract myself with minutia tasks or thoughts and never complete it. Thus begins a vicious cycle.

I'm surprised I'm accomplished the shit that I have in my life.

My thought cycle was spinning today as well. It had decreased since I'd first taken the meds, but the increase today amped it up again.

I am a little anxious about going back to work tomorrow, but I am looking forward to having more routine in my life. Structure makes me more productive. Plus, I never really relax anyway.

Oh, the evil rash usually presents itself from week 2 - 4. I'll be on the look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment